منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة

يرجى التكرم بالدخول... اذا كنت عضوا معنا او التسجيل اذا كنت طبيبا بيطريا ولم تسجل سابقا كعضو بالمنتدى

لذا نرغب وبكل محبة في انضمامكم الى اسرة الاطباء البيطريين العراقيين
ونتشرف بزيارتكم للموقع وتسجيلكم معنا

تقبلوا خالص الشكر والتقدير

المدير العام للمنتدى
منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة

يرجى التكرم بالدخول... اذا كنت عضوا معنا او التسجيل اذا كنت طبيبا بيطريا ولم تسجل سابقا كعضو بالمنتدى

لذا نرغب وبكل محبة في انضمامكم الى اسرة الاطباء البيطريين العراقيين
ونتشرف بزيارتكم للموقع وتسجيلكم معنا

تقبلوا خالص الشكر والتقدير

المدير العام للمنتدى
منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى المعرفة البيطرية

منتدى متخصص للاطباء البيطريين..يشمل العلوم البيطرية والبحوث والدراسات والتجارب الحقليه البيطرية

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول    
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
اعلان...CAUTION
--------------------------------- تنبيه: لقد تم غلق معظم نوافذ المنتدى للزوار فعلى الجميع الدخول والتسجيل لرؤية جميع النوافذ المغلقة ........ ناسف لازعاجكم / المدير العام ********--------------------------------- CAUTION: I have been shut down most of the windows forum for visitors, everyone must register and login to see all the windows closed .......... We regret the inconvenience / General Manager
الساعة الان
بتوقيت العراق الحبيب
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili
Ultrasound and diagnosis of Biliary Mucoceles I_vote_rcapUltrasound and diagnosis of Biliary Mucoceles I_voting_barUltrasound and diagnosis of Biliary Mucoceles I_vote_lcap 
noor2003
Ultrasound and diagnosis of Biliary Mucoceles I_vote_rcapUltrasound and diagnosis of Biliary Mucoceles I_voting_barUltrasound and diagnosis of Biliary Mucoceles I_vote_lcap 
Jamal Albnh
ibrahem
dr.Mayce alreem
dr Mithaq
Dr. Tuhfa
د اياد عبد الكريم شكر
سارة احمد
Dr. Hanaa
المواضيع الأخيرة
» صرخة طبيب بيطري
Ultrasound and diagnosis of Biliary Mucoceles Icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 10, 2020 10:10 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» زيارة الدكتور صلاح فاضل عباس مدير عام الشركة العامة للبيطرة الى م ب نينوى
Ultrasound and diagnosis of Biliary Mucoceles Icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 05, 2020 12:15 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» الرجاء المساعدة
Ultrasound and diagnosis of Biliary Mucoceles Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أكتوبر 22, 2019 10:03 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اسعار الكلاب في مصر 2019
Ultrasound and diagnosis of Biliary Mucoceles Icon_minitimeالجمعة يونيو 21, 2019 1:01 am من طرف eslamnabil

» للمعرفه
Ultrasound and diagnosis of Biliary Mucoceles Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 12, 2019 9:00 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اغتيال الدكتور حسن خنيفس سعيد
Ultrasound and diagnosis of Biliary Mucoceles Icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 02, 2019 12:16 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» شهداء الطب البيطري
Ultrasound and diagnosis of Biliary Mucoceles Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 02, 2019 8:37 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» رسالة صريحة
Ultrasound and diagnosis of Biliary Mucoceles Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:45 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» مهنة الطبيب البيطري بين الضياع والبطالة
Ultrasound and diagnosis of Biliary Mucoceles Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:29 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» التحري عن مرض انفلونزا الطيور / الشعبة الوبائية
Ultrasound and diagnosis of Biliary Mucoceles Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:00 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اهم ادوية الدواجن
Ultrasound and diagnosis of Biliary Mucoceles Icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 05, 2018 9:05 pm من طرف عادل ابراهيم زهران

» جواز سفر للكلب
Ultrasound and diagnosis of Biliary Mucoceles Icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 10, 2017 11:15 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اهم الامراض المشتركة بين الانسان والحيوان
Ultrasound and diagnosis of Biliary Mucoceles Icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 12, 2017 2:10 pm من طرف مصعب محمد

» تنعي المستشفى
Ultrasound and diagnosis of Biliary Mucoceles Icon_minitimeالجمعة مارس 10, 2017 5:50 pm من طرف د.نعمان

» الشهيد د. حيدر خلف الشمري
Ultrasound and diagnosis of Biliary Mucoceles Icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 08, 2017 5:23 pm من طرف Dr.Hussein Alawsi

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 16 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 16 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 809 بتاريخ الجمعة سبتمبر 30, 2016 9:05 am
عدد زوار المنتدى

زوار المنتدى
free counters
المساعدة برفع الملفات والصور
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية reddit      

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط المعرفة veterinaryknowledge البيطرية على موقع حفض الصفحات

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط منتدى المعرفة البيطرية على موقع حفض الصفحات

Ultrasound and diagnosis of Biliary Mucoceles

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
وليد القيسي
طبيب بيطري متميز
طبيب بيطري متميز
وليد القيسي

الدلو عدد المساهمات : 513
نقاط : 749
السٌّمعَة : 9
تاريخ الميلاد : 14/02/1965
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/03/2010
العمر : 59

Ultrasound and diagnosis of Biliary Mucoceles Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Ultrasound and diagnosis of Biliary Mucoceles   Ultrasound and diagnosis of Biliary Mucoceles Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Biliary mucoceles

by Allison Zwingenberger on March 20, 2007

Biliary mucoceles have become a common cause of extrahepatic biliary obstruction in dogs over the last two decades. The accumulation of mucinous bile in the gall bladder, cystic duct and common bile duct causes distension, and eventually rupture of the gallbladder. Many of these dogs present with jaundice and abdominal pain, though my impression is that we are detecting biliary mucoceles in asymptomatic dogs as well. [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
Biliary mucoceles are caused by mucinous hyperplasia of the epithelium of the gall bladder. The hyperplastic wall and resulting gelatinous mucocele are stellate or striated on ultrasonograhy. It is unclear how much of the peripheral material and wall thickening we see is the hyperplastic epithelium, and how much is the mucocele. The material in the gallbladder is fixed in position regardless of the position of the animal (1). The gall bladder does not contain gas, and appears distended in about 50-100% of the animals (1,3). The common bile duct may appear distended (16-61%),(1,3), with a mean diameter of 0.68 cm in those which were visible (3) . Intrahepatic bile duct distension is less common (2,3) but occurs in up to 23% of cases (3). Ultrasound is a very good technique for detecting mucoceles. All dogs were diagnosed with or suspected of having biliary mucocele prior to surgery (1,2,3).
There are many complications and associated findings in dogs with biliary mucoceles. Rupture of the gallbladder is a common sequela, and these dogs may have an interrupted gallbladder wall, hyperechoic mesentery in the cranial abdomen, and peritoneal effusion. Reports of the sensitivity, specificity and positive predictive value (85.7%, 100%, 100%) of gallbladder rupture were high in one report (3) and detection of rupture on ultrasound (1/5) was lower in another (2). [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
Pancreatitis can occur in these dogs pre- and post-operatively (2). Additionally, there may be hepatic abnormalities in up to 60% of dogs, such as hepatomegaly and mottled hepatic parenchyma (3). Post-operatively, the bile duct remained visible in 1/3 of dogs examined, with a range of 0.3-2.1 cm (3), but no intrahepatic bile ducts were visible.
With larger studies emerging, we are getting a better picture of our ability to diagnose biliary mucocele and its complications on abdominal ultrasound. We still have little information on the progression of mucoceles in asymptomatic dogs, both clinically and ultrasonographically.

1. Besso JG, Wrigley RH, Gliatto JM, et al. Ultrasonographic appearance and clinical findings in 14 dogs with gallbladder mucocele. Vet Radiol Ultrasound 2000;41:261-271.
2. Worley DR, Hottinger HA, Lawrence HJ. Surgical management of gallbladder mucoceles in dogs: 22 cases (1999-2003). J Am Vet Med Assoc 2004;225:1418-1422.
3. Pike FS, Berg J, King NW, et al. Gallbladder mucocele in dogs: 30 cases (2000-2002). J Am Vet Med Assoc 2004;224:1615-1622.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Ultrasound and diagnosis of Biliary Mucoceles
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Ultrasound controls part 2
» Hyperechoic fat on abdominal ultrasound – what does it mean
» Ultrasound controls part 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى المعرفة البيطرية :: English Veterinary Forum :: General Topics-
انتقل الى: