منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة

يرجى التكرم بالدخول... اذا كنت عضوا معنا او التسجيل اذا كنت طبيبا بيطريا ولم تسجل سابقا كعضو بالمنتدى

لذا نرغب وبكل محبة في انضمامكم الى اسرة الاطباء البيطريين العراقيين
ونتشرف بزيارتكم للموقع وتسجيلكم معنا

تقبلوا خالص الشكر والتقدير

المدير العام للمنتدى
منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة

يرجى التكرم بالدخول... اذا كنت عضوا معنا او التسجيل اذا كنت طبيبا بيطريا ولم تسجل سابقا كعضو بالمنتدى

لذا نرغب وبكل محبة في انضمامكم الى اسرة الاطباء البيطريين العراقيين
ونتشرف بزيارتكم للموقع وتسجيلكم معنا

تقبلوا خالص الشكر والتقدير

المدير العام للمنتدى
منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى المعرفة البيطرية

منتدى متخصص للاطباء البيطريين..يشمل العلوم البيطرية والبحوث والدراسات والتجارب الحقليه البيطرية

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول    
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
اعلان...CAUTION
--------------------------------- تنبيه: لقد تم غلق معظم نوافذ المنتدى للزوار فعلى الجميع الدخول والتسجيل لرؤية جميع النوافذ المغلقة ........ ناسف لازعاجكم / المدير العام ********--------------------------------- CAUTION: I have been shut down most of the windows forum for visitors, everyone must register and login to see all the windows closed .......... We regret the inconvenience / General Manager
الساعة الان
بتوقيت العراق الحبيب
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili
Ultrasound controls part 2 I_vote_rcapUltrasound controls part 2 I_voting_barUltrasound controls part 2 I_vote_lcap 
noor2003
Ultrasound controls part 2 I_vote_rcapUltrasound controls part 2 I_voting_barUltrasound controls part 2 I_vote_lcap 
Jamal Albnh
ibrahem
dr.Mayce alreem
dr Mithaq
Dr. Tuhfa
د اياد عبد الكريم شكر
سارة احمد
Dr. Hanaa
المواضيع الأخيرة
» صرخة طبيب بيطري
Ultrasound controls part 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 10, 2020 10:10 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» زيارة الدكتور صلاح فاضل عباس مدير عام الشركة العامة للبيطرة الى م ب نينوى
Ultrasound controls part 2 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 05, 2020 12:15 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» الرجاء المساعدة
Ultrasound controls part 2 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أكتوبر 22, 2019 10:03 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اسعار الكلاب في مصر 2019
Ultrasound controls part 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يونيو 21, 2019 1:01 am من طرف eslamnabil

» للمعرفه
Ultrasound controls part 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 12, 2019 9:00 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اغتيال الدكتور حسن خنيفس سعيد
Ultrasound controls part 2 Icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 02, 2019 12:16 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» شهداء الطب البيطري
Ultrasound controls part 2 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 02, 2019 8:37 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» رسالة صريحة
Ultrasound controls part 2 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:45 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» مهنة الطبيب البيطري بين الضياع والبطالة
Ultrasound controls part 2 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:29 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» التحري عن مرض انفلونزا الطيور / الشعبة الوبائية
Ultrasound controls part 2 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:00 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اهم ادوية الدواجن
Ultrasound controls part 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 05, 2018 9:05 pm من طرف عادل ابراهيم زهران

» جواز سفر للكلب
Ultrasound controls part 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 10, 2017 11:15 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اهم الامراض المشتركة بين الانسان والحيوان
Ultrasound controls part 2 Icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 12, 2017 2:10 pm من طرف مصعب محمد

» تنعي المستشفى
Ultrasound controls part 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة مارس 10, 2017 5:50 pm من طرف د.نعمان

» الشهيد د. حيدر خلف الشمري
Ultrasound controls part 2 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 08, 2017 5:23 pm من طرف Dr.Hussein Alawsi

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 5 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 5 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 809 بتاريخ الجمعة سبتمبر 30, 2016 9:05 am
عدد زوار المنتدى

زوار المنتدى
free counters
المساعدة برفع الملفات والصور
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية reddit      

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط المعرفة veterinaryknowledge البيطرية على موقع حفض الصفحات

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط منتدى المعرفة البيطرية على موقع حفض الصفحات

Ultrasound controls part 2

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
وليد القيسي
طبيب بيطري متميز
طبيب بيطري متميز
وليد القيسي

الدلو عدد المساهمات : 513
نقاط : 749
السٌّمعَة : 9
تاريخ الميلاد : 14/02/1965
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/03/2010
العمر : 59

Ultrasound controls part 2 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Ultrasound controls part 2   Ultrasound controls part 2 Icon_minitimeالأحد أبريل 18, 2010 1:42 pm

Ultrasound controls part II

by Allison Zwingenberger on June 26, 2007

In Ultrasound controls part I, I described the time-gain compensation controls and how they can optimize your image. Once those are set, it’s time to look at the other three controls on the machine; B-mode gain, depth and focal zones. Each of them has a different and important effect on your ultrasound image.
B mode Gain

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]The standard scanning mode we use in the abdomen is B mode, or brightness mode. The ultrasound waves are reflected and absorbed as they pass through the abdominal tissues, so they are weaker when they return to the transducer. Similarly to the TGC, we need to amplify the signal to a brightness that we can see. The B mode gain adjusts the overall brightness of the image. You’d like to see good contrast between different organs, but not so bright that you start to see echoes in the bladder or gallbladder. In the first image, the gain is set too low. The image is dark, and it’s hard to see the three anechoic areas in the far field. You can see the small hyperechoic spot in the near field because of the inherent high contrast. In the second image, the gain is set too high. The bright echoes in the near field are just noise, or random echoes that have been amplified to high brightness. They have obscured the small hyperechoic spot in the near field. The increased gain has increased contrast in the far field so that the anechoic areas are more visible. Set your gain keeping the contrast between hyperechoic and hypoechoic areas optimal.
Depth

Every ultrasound machine has a scale on one side of the screen that marks your depth of image in cm. The depth control allows you to increase or decrease the depth of the image. For the liver, you need quite a bit of depth, depending on the size of the dog. Here you need to be able to see the entire curve of the diaphragm. When looking at smaller organs, adjust the depth until the organ fills your screen. That way you’ll get the most detailed image of what you are looking at.
Focal zone(s)

Most machines have an adjustable focal zone, which looks like a triangle or other symbol along the depth scale. When the ultrasound beam exits the transducer, it’s a fairly thin slice, but is not a uniform width along the depth of the entire image. It converges at the point of the focal zone, then spreads out wider as it travels distally. The focal zone is the thinnest part of the slice, so you will get the best detail here. Adjust the focal zone to the depth of the area you are looking at.
You can usually add more than one focal zone to your image to increase the resolution. The trade-off here is that the ultrasound machine is now sending out multiple sets of echoes, one with the focus at each of the focal zones. This takes more time, and you will probably start to see “flickering” or slow motion effect on the screen. The frame rate of the image slows enough that your eye can detect the change from frame to frame. Try it on your machine to see the positive and negative effects.
Once you get used to adjusting these controls on a regular basis, it becomes second nature. Optimized controls make a big difference to the quality of your images. If the depth is not adequate, or the focal zone is not at the right level, you could miss a liver or splenic lesion. Besides, we all like to admire a nice ultrasound image!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Ultrasound controls part 2
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Ultrasound controls part 1
» Abdominal Radiographs or Ultrasound
» Ultrasound of the adrinal glands in dog

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى المعرفة البيطرية :: English Veterinary Forum :: General Topics-
انتقل الى: