منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة

يرجى التكرم بالدخول... اذا كنت عضوا معنا او التسجيل اذا كنت طبيبا بيطريا ولم تسجل سابقا كعضو بالمنتدى

لذا نرغب وبكل محبة في انضمامكم الى اسرة الاطباء البيطريين العراقيين
ونتشرف بزيارتكم للموقع وتسجيلكم معنا

تقبلوا خالص الشكر والتقدير

المدير العام للمنتدى
منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة

يرجى التكرم بالدخول... اذا كنت عضوا معنا او التسجيل اذا كنت طبيبا بيطريا ولم تسجل سابقا كعضو بالمنتدى

لذا نرغب وبكل محبة في انضمامكم الى اسرة الاطباء البيطريين العراقيين
ونتشرف بزيارتكم للموقع وتسجيلكم معنا

تقبلوا خالص الشكر والتقدير

المدير العام للمنتدى
منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى المعرفة البيطرية

منتدى متخصص للاطباء البيطريين..يشمل العلوم البيطرية والبحوث والدراسات والتجارب الحقليه البيطرية

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول    
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
اعلان...CAUTION
--------------------------------- تنبيه: لقد تم غلق معظم نوافذ المنتدى للزوار فعلى الجميع الدخول والتسجيل لرؤية جميع النوافذ المغلقة ........ ناسف لازعاجكم / المدير العام ********--------------------------------- CAUTION: I have been shut down most of the windows forum for visitors, everyone must register and login to see all the windows closed .......... We regret the inconvenience / General Manager
الساعة الان
بتوقيت العراق الحبيب
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili
Ultrasound of cats with chronic renal disease I_vote_rcapUltrasound of cats with chronic renal disease I_voting_barUltrasound of cats with chronic renal disease I_vote_lcap 
noor2003
Ultrasound of cats with chronic renal disease I_vote_rcapUltrasound of cats with chronic renal disease I_voting_barUltrasound of cats with chronic renal disease I_vote_lcap 
Jamal Albnh
ibrahem
dr.Mayce alreem
dr Mithaq
Dr. Tuhfa
د اياد عبد الكريم شكر
سارة احمد
Dr. Hanaa
المواضيع الأخيرة
» صرخة طبيب بيطري
Ultrasound of cats with chronic renal disease Icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 10, 2020 10:10 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» زيارة الدكتور صلاح فاضل عباس مدير عام الشركة العامة للبيطرة الى م ب نينوى
Ultrasound of cats with chronic renal disease Icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 05, 2020 12:15 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» الرجاء المساعدة
Ultrasound of cats with chronic renal disease Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أكتوبر 22, 2019 10:03 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اسعار الكلاب في مصر 2019
Ultrasound of cats with chronic renal disease Icon_minitimeالجمعة يونيو 21, 2019 1:01 am من طرف eslamnabil

» للمعرفه
Ultrasound of cats with chronic renal disease Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 12, 2019 9:00 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اغتيال الدكتور حسن خنيفس سعيد
Ultrasound of cats with chronic renal disease Icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 02, 2019 12:16 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» شهداء الطب البيطري
Ultrasound of cats with chronic renal disease Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 02, 2019 8:37 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» رسالة صريحة
Ultrasound of cats with chronic renal disease Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:45 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» مهنة الطبيب البيطري بين الضياع والبطالة
Ultrasound of cats with chronic renal disease Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:29 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» التحري عن مرض انفلونزا الطيور / الشعبة الوبائية
Ultrasound of cats with chronic renal disease Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:00 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اهم ادوية الدواجن
Ultrasound of cats with chronic renal disease Icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 05, 2018 9:05 pm من طرف عادل ابراهيم زهران

» جواز سفر للكلب
Ultrasound of cats with chronic renal disease Icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 10, 2017 11:15 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اهم الامراض المشتركة بين الانسان والحيوان
Ultrasound of cats with chronic renal disease Icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 12, 2017 2:10 pm من طرف مصعب محمد

» تنعي المستشفى
Ultrasound of cats with chronic renal disease Icon_minitimeالجمعة مارس 10, 2017 5:50 pm من طرف د.نعمان

» الشهيد د. حيدر خلف الشمري
Ultrasound of cats with chronic renal disease Icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 08, 2017 5:23 pm من طرف Dr.Hussein Alawsi

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 10 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 10 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 809 بتاريخ الجمعة سبتمبر 30, 2016 9:05 am
عدد زوار المنتدى

زوار المنتدى
free counters
المساعدة برفع الملفات والصور
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية reddit      

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط المعرفة veterinaryknowledge البيطرية على موقع حفض الصفحات

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط منتدى المعرفة البيطرية على موقع حفض الصفحات

Ultrasound of cats with chronic renal disease

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
وليد القيسي
طبيب بيطري متميز
طبيب بيطري متميز
وليد القيسي

الدلو عدد المساهمات : 513
نقاط : 749
السٌّمعَة : 9
تاريخ الميلاد : 14/02/1965
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/03/2010
العمر : 59

Ultrasound of cats with chronic renal disease Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Ultrasound of cats with chronic renal disease   Ultrasound of cats with chronic renal disease Icon_minitimeالخميس أبريل 22, 2010 6:40 pm

by Allison Zwingenberger on July 17, 2007

Chronic renal disease is one of the most common ultrasonographic findings in older cats. If you’re doing ultrasounds on cats, you’re sure to see signs of chronic renal changes on a daily basis.
The normal kidney

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]Normal kidneys in cats are oval or bean-shaped. They’re shorter than canine kidneys, but also wider. The left kidney is located caudal to the spleen, and the right kidney is slightly more cranial and deeper when scanning in dorsal recumbency. The length of the kidney should be 3.8-4.4 cm, and the surface is smooth and regular. Compare the echogenicity of the medulla and cortex to the spleen and liver. The order of echogenicity, from hypoechoic to hyperechoic is medulla, cortex, liver, spleen, prostate. Try the mnemonic, My Cat Loves Sunny Places. The cortex should be about twice the thickness of the medulla, and you should be able to differentiate them easily.
Kidney with chronic renal changes

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]One of the things you’ll hear in describing kidneys with chronic changes is “poor corticomedullary distinction”. If you compare the first image (normal kidney) with the second image, you’ll see that there is less difference in the shade of gray between the cortex and the medulla. The change in echogenicity implies that there is alteration of the composition of the renal tissue. Compare the echogenicity of the cortex to the spleen and/or liver if possible (it can be hard to get them in the same image) since both the cortex and medulla can be affected.
Measure the length of the kidney, and note the surface contour. The second example here is normal in contour and size (scale not shown). Renal infarcts look like wedge shaped, hyperechoic areas when acute (base toward the periphery), and an inward defect when chronic (fibrosis and scarring). They can drastically alter the shape of the kidney.
The second kidney has two other common abnormalities; pelvic dilation and mineralization.
The anechoic area in the distal third of the kidney is the dilated pelvis. This is normally a potential space, with no visible fluid within it. Certain diuretic conditions such as fluid therapy or polyuria/polydipsia can dilate the pelvis minimally, but more than that is pathologic. Kidney with pyelectasia (renal pelvic dilation without loss of renal tissue) may have previous or current obstruction or pyelonephritis.
Mineralization can occur in the pelvis or the parenchyma. In the parenchyma, it is often an irregularly shaped, hyperechoic focus with distal acoustic shadowing. Take care to differentiate this from the arcuate vessels, which are very echogenic, but look like double parallel lines. The second example kidney has some mineralization of the pelvis. You can see the faint acoustic shadow on the left side of the pelvis. The right side of the pelvis is normal echogenic pelvic fat. This can be hard to tell from a pelvic stone that’s at risk for obstructing a ureter.
The end stage kidney

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]All of the changes above are chronic and progressive. Regardless of the underlying disease, the kidney tissue becomes replaced by fibrous tissue over time. The kidney gets smaller, the cortex often appears equal or greater thickness than the medulla, and eventually they become indistinguishable. A small kidney can be very hard to find, so use your anatomic and vascular landmarks (spleen, aorta, renal artery) if you need to. The last example kidney is barely visible within the surrounding mesentery.
Although ultrasound is able to detect changes in chronic renal disease, it is not highly sensitive. Cats can have significant renal dysfunction without ultrasonographic signs of renal disease. Conversely, many cats cope with their chronic renal disease though they have severe ultrasonographic changes. The history and bloodwork are important in assessing the significance of the findings. These changes are also non-specific, so the underlying mechanism can’t be determined unless a biopsy is performed.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
dr. Majda Badir
طبيبة بيطرية عراقية
طبيبة بيطرية عراقية
dr. Majda Badir

الجدي عدد المساهمات : 825
نقاط : 1250
السٌّمعَة : 12
تاريخ الميلاد : 13/01/1968
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/08/2009
العمر : 56
الموقع : العراق / بغداد

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Ultrasound of cats with chronic renal disease   Ultrasound of cats with chronic renal disease Icon_minitimeالخميس أبريل 22, 2010 7:29 pm

مساء الخير

شكرا وليد على كل المساهمات التي تضيفها في هذه الصفحة من المنتدى ... في الحقيقة صار ارشيف جيد جدا ...

عاشت ايدك

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

تحياتي

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
وليد القيسي
طبيب بيطري متميز
طبيب بيطري متميز
وليد القيسي

الدلو عدد المساهمات : 513
نقاط : 749
السٌّمعَة : 9
تاريخ الميلاد : 14/02/1965
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/03/2010
العمر : 59

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Ultrasound of cats with chronic renal disease   Ultrasound of cats with chronic renal disease Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 23, 2010 4:18 pm

السلام عليكم
انتوا تتدللون اختي العزيزه
اشكرك جدا على مرورك الكريم وانشاء الله نستكمل هذه المواضيع في القريب العاجل لتكون بمتناولنا جميعا
تحياتي

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Ultrasound controls part 2
» Hyperechoic fat on abdominal ultrasound – what does it mean
» Ultrasound controls part 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى المعرفة البيطرية :: English Veterinary Forum :: General Topics-