منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة

يرجى التكرم بالدخول... اذا كنت عضوا معنا او التسجيل اذا كنت طبيبا بيطريا ولم تسجل سابقا كعضو بالمنتدى

لذا نرغب وبكل محبة في انضمامكم الى اسرة الاطباء البيطريين العراقيين
ونتشرف بزيارتكم للموقع وتسجيلكم معنا

تقبلوا خالص الشكر والتقدير

المدير العام للمنتدى
منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة

يرجى التكرم بالدخول... اذا كنت عضوا معنا او التسجيل اذا كنت طبيبا بيطريا ولم تسجل سابقا كعضو بالمنتدى

لذا نرغب وبكل محبة في انضمامكم الى اسرة الاطباء البيطريين العراقيين
ونتشرف بزيارتكم للموقع وتسجيلكم معنا

تقبلوا خالص الشكر والتقدير

المدير العام للمنتدى
منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى المعرفة البيطرية

منتدى متخصص للاطباء البيطريين..يشمل العلوم البيطرية والبحوث والدراسات والتجارب الحقليه البيطرية

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول    
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
اعلان...CAUTION
--------------------------------- تنبيه: لقد تم غلق معظم نوافذ المنتدى للزوار فعلى الجميع الدخول والتسجيل لرؤية جميع النوافذ المغلقة ........ ناسف لازعاجكم / المدير العام ********--------------------------------- CAUTION: I have been shut down most of the windows forum for visitors, everyone must register and login to see all the windows closed .......... We regret the inconvenience / General Manager
الساعة الان
بتوقيت العراق الحبيب
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili
Drying poultry manure to protect the environment  I_vote_rcapDrying poultry manure to protect the environment  I_voting_barDrying poultry manure to protect the environment  I_vote_lcap 
noor2003
Drying poultry manure to protect the environment  I_vote_rcapDrying poultry manure to protect the environment  I_voting_barDrying poultry manure to protect the environment  I_vote_lcap 
Jamal Albnh
ibrahem
dr.Mayce alreem
dr Mithaq
Dr. Tuhfa
د اياد عبد الكريم شكر
سارة احمد
Dr. Hanaa
المواضيع الأخيرة
» صرخة طبيب بيطري
Drying poultry manure to protect the environment  Icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 10, 2020 10:10 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» زيارة الدكتور صلاح فاضل عباس مدير عام الشركة العامة للبيطرة الى م ب نينوى
Drying poultry manure to protect the environment  Icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 05, 2020 12:15 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» الرجاء المساعدة
Drying poultry manure to protect the environment  Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أكتوبر 22, 2019 10:03 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اسعار الكلاب في مصر 2019
Drying poultry manure to protect the environment  Icon_minitimeالجمعة يونيو 21, 2019 1:01 am من طرف eslamnabil

» للمعرفه
Drying poultry manure to protect the environment  Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 12, 2019 9:00 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اغتيال الدكتور حسن خنيفس سعيد
Drying poultry manure to protect the environment  Icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 02, 2019 12:16 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» شهداء الطب البيطري
Drying poultry manure to protect the environment  Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 02, 2019 8:37 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» رسالة صريحة
Drying poultry manure to protect the environment  Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:45 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» مهنة الطبيب البيطري بين الضياع والبطالة
Drying poultry manure to protect the environment  Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:29 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» التحري عن مرض انفلونزا الطيور / الشعبة الوبائية
Drying poultry manure to protect the environment  Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:00 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اهم ادوية الدواجن
Drying poultry manure to protect the environment  Icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 05, 2018 9:05 pm من طرف عادل ابراهيم زهران

» جواز سفر للكلب
Drying poultry manure to protect the environment  Icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 10, 2017 11:15 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اهم الامراض المشتركة بين الانسان والحيوان
Drying poultry manure to protect the environment  Icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 12, 2017 2:10 pm من طرف مصعب محمد

» تنعي المستشفى
Drying poultry manure to protect the environment  Icon_minitimeالجمعة مارس 10, 2017 5:50 pm من طرف د.نعمان

» الشهيد د. حيدر خلف الشمري
Drying poultry manure to protect the environment  Icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 08, 2017 5:23 pm من طرف Dr.Hussein Alawsi

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 7 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 7 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 809 بتاريخ الجمعة سبتمبر 30, 2016 9:05 am
عدد زوار المنتدى

زوار المنتدى
free counters
المساعدة برفع الملفات والصور
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية reddit      

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط المعرفة veterinaryknowledge البيطرية على موقع حفض الصفحات

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط منتدى المعرفة البيطرية على موقع حفض الصفحات

Drying poultry manure to protect the environment

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
dradheed
عضو نشيط
عضو نشيط

عدد المساهمات : 184
نقاط : 199
السٌّمعَة : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/09/2010

Drying poultry manure to protect the environment  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Drying poultry manure to protect the environment    Drying poultry manure to protect the environment  Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أغسطس 15, 2012 12:30 am

By Wiebe van der Sluis, Rooster45, Doetinchem, The Netherlands

Many poultry farmers are looking for solutions to reduce ammonia and fly problems caused by their layer operation. Others are looking for options to make money from the litter by selling it as fertilizer. Both can take advantage from a new poultry drying system introduced by VDL Agrotech.

Poultry litter can be a nuisance, especially when you do not treat it well and leave it wet on a pile in o outside your poultry house. It releases high levels of ammonia causing poor environmental conditions for the birds and the workers inside the house as well as for the neighbours. In addition ammonia is seen to be a gas which harms the environment and for that reason governments insist on minimizing the release of this noxious gas to the atmosphere.

Flies like wet litter and find it a perfect place to multiply, which in turn is not that much appreciated by farm workers and people living next door.

It is for these reasons that there is an increasing interest by medium and large scale poultry producers to dry poultry droppings in as well as outside the poultry house. Most poultry housing systems contain a possibility to dry the droppings at the manure belt inside the house. These systems however have limited capacity and may create a lot of dust. It is therefore that some poultry farmers prefer to dry the manure outside the house. They transfer the manure every one or two days from the poultry house to reduce the release of ammonia and the production of dust and moist in the poultry house. By drying the manure in a conditioned environment, where ammonia and dust can be captured, less energy is required.

Manure drying on steel plates

There are a number of systems on the market to dry poultry manure outside the egg production facility. They all have their own advantages and disadvantages. VDL Agrotech, who is involved in the installation of numerous large and smaller scale poultry projects, introduced a while ago their own “PoulDry” poultry manure drying system. The development of this system started in cooperation with experienced engineers involved in the development of other manure drying systems.

The PoulDry manure drying system is usually placed in a close area next to the poultry house. It consists of one or more tiers with direct chain driven revolving galvanised and powder coated steel plates. These plates are perforated, 35% of the surface is open, allowing air to go through for fast and better drying of the manure. The chain runs on a rail and moves the plates in such a way that no manure can get in contact with and harm the moving parts. The unique guide system, combined with a direct chain driver assures a trouble free motion.

Forced tilting

The droppings, coming from the manure belts in the poultry house is evenly distributed over the rotating top layer of the manure drying tunnel. As soon as the manure reaches the end of the first layer the perforated plate tilts and drops the manure automatically on the plates of the level below to continue its way in opposite direction through the tunnel to release more moist. Forced tilting of the perforated drying plates at each level guarantees no clogging and no manure sticking on the plates.

The ventilation air is blown at high pressure through the system to reach a dry matter content of 80-85 percent in less than 72 hours, depending on the atmospheric humidity. During this process the release of fine dust is reduced by approximately70 percent. Experiences have learned that the process requires low energy consumption and can be easily and flexible controlled by a touch screen. The system is easy to install up to a maximum length of 40 meters, which equals a capacity for drying manure of 200,000 layers.

Drying manure to over 80 percent dry matter content reduces odour, ammonia and fly problems to a minimum and leave a product that can be easily sold in containers or bags as fertilizer for field crops. It can also be pelleted to make it even more attractive to gardeners.

The PoulDry can be placed in a room separated from the birds

Manure transferred from the poultry house is evenly spread over the top layer of the dryer.

Trouble free due to forced tilting of the perforated drying plates

منقول

Drying poultry manure to protect the environment  SELL_POULTRY_MANURE
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Drying poultry manure to protect the environment
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Probiotics Protect Poultry from Pathogens
» Important Poultry Diseases 2009
» necrotic enteritis in poultry

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى المعرفة البيطرية :: منتدى عالم الحيوان World of animal forum :: الدواجن والطيور..Poultry and birds-
انتقل الى: