منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة

يرجى التكرم بالدخول... اذا كنت عضوا معنا او التسجيل اذا كنت طبيبا بيطريا ولم تسجل سابقا كعضو بالمنتدى

لذا نرغب وبكل محبة في انضمامكم الى اسرة الاطباء البيطريين العراقيين
ونتشرف بزيارتكم للموقع وتسجيلكم معنا

تقبلوا خالص الشكر والتقدير

المدير العام للمنتدى
منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة

يرجى التكرم بالدخول... اذا كنت عضوا معنا او التسجيل اذا كنت طبيبا بيطريا ولم تسجل سابقا كعضو بالمنتدى

لذا نرغب وبكل محبة في انضمامكم الى اسرة الاطباء البيطريين العراقيين
ونتشرف بزيارتكم للموقع وتسجيلكم معنا

تقبلوا خالص الشكر والتقدير

المدير العام للمنتدى
منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى المعرفة البيطرية

منتدى متخصص للاطباء البيطريين..يشمل العلوم البيطرية والبحوث والدراسات والتجارب الحقليه البيطرية

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول    
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
اعلان...CAUTION
--------------------------------- تنبيه: لقد تم غلق معظم نوافذ المنتدى للزوار فعلى الجميع الدخول والتسجيل لرؤية جميع النوافذ المغلقة ........ ناسف لازعاجكم / المدير العام ********--------------------------------- CAUTION: I have been shut down most of the windows forum for visitors, everyone must register and login to see all the windows closed .......... We regret the inconvenience / General Manager
الساعة الان
بتوقيت العراق الحبيب
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili
Athlete's foot I_vote_rcapAthlete's foot I_voting_barAthlete's foot I_vote_lcap 
noor2003
Jamal Albnh
ibrahem
dr.Mayce alreem
dr Mithaq
Dr. Tuhfa
د اياد عبد الكريم شكر
سارة احمد
Dr. Hanaa
المواضيع الأخيرة
» صرخة طبيب بيطري
Athlete's foot Icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 10, 2020 10:10 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» زيارة الدكتور صلاح فاضل عباس مدير عام الشركة العامة للبيطرة الى م ب نينوى
Athlete's foot Icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 05, 2020 12:15 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» الرجاء المساعدة
Athlete's foot Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أكتوبر 22, 2019 10:03 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اسعار الكلاب في مصر 2019
Athlete's foot Icon_minitimeالجمعة يونيو 21, 2019 1:01 am من طرف eslamnabil

» للمعرفه
Athlete's foot Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 12, 2019 9:00 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اغتيال الدكتور حسن خنيفس سعيد
Athlete's foot Icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 02, 2019 12:16 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» شهداء الطب البيطري
Athlete's foot Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 02, 2019 8:37 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» رسالة صريحة
Athlete's foot Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:45 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» مهنة الطبيب البيطري بين الضياع والبطالة
Athlete's foot Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:29 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» التحري عن مرض انفلونزا الطيور / الشعبة الوبائية
Athlete's foot Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:00 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اهم ادوية الدواجن
Athlete's foot Icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 05, 2018 9:05 pm من طرف عادل ابراهيم زهران

» جواز سفر للكلب
Athlete's foot Icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 10, 2017 11:15 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اهم الامراض المشتركة بين الانسان والحيوان
Athlete's foot Icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 12, 2017 2:10 pm من طرف مصعب محمد

» تنعي المستشفى
Athlete's foot Icon_minitimeالجمعة مارس 10, 2017 5:50 pm من طرف د.نعمان

» الشهيد د. حيدر خلف الشمري
Athlete's foot Icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 08, 2017 5:23 pm من طرف Dr.Hussein Alawsi

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 32 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 32 زائر :: 2 عناكب الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 809 بتاريخ الجمعة سبتمبر 30, 2016 9:05 am
عدد زوار المنتدى

زوار المنتدى
free counters
المساعدة برفع الملفات والصور
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية reddit      

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط المعرفة veterinaryknowledge البيطرية على موقع حفض الصفحات

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط منتدى المعرفة البيطرية على موقع حفض الصفحات

Athlete's foot

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Hanaa
عضو فعال
عضو فعال
Hanaa

عدد المساهمات : 88
نقاط : 121
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/06/2011

Athlete's foot Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Athlete's foot   Athlete's foot Icon_minitimeالجمعة يوليو 08, 2011 6:43 am

Athlete's Foot - Topic Overview
What is athlete's foot?

Athlete's foot is a rash on the skin of the foot. It is the most common fungalskin infection. There are three main types of athlete's foot. Each type affects different parts of the foot and may look different.
What causes athlete's foot?

Athlete’s foot is caused by a fungus that grows on or in the top layer of skin. Fungi (plural of fungus) grow best in warm, wet places, such as the area between the toes.

Athlete's foot spreads easily. You can get it by touching the toes or feet of a person who has it. But most often, people get it by walking barefoot on contaminated surfaces near swimming pools or in locker rooms. The fungi then grow in your shoes, especially if your shoes are so tight that air cannot move around your feet.

If you touch something that has fungi on it, you can spread athlete’s foot to other people-even if you don't get the infection yourself. Some people are more likely than others to get athlete's foot. Experts don't know why this is. After you have had athlete's foot, you are more likely to get it again.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Hanaa
عضو فعال
عضو فعال
Hanaa

Athlete's foot Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Athlete's foot   Athlete's foot Icon_minitimeالجمعة يوليو 08, 2011 6:44 am

What are the symptoms?

Athlete’s foot can make your feet and the skin between your toes burn and itch. The skin may peel and crack. Your symptoms can depend on the type of athlete’s foot you have.

Toe web infection usually occurs between the fourth and fifth toes. The skin becomes scaly, peels, and cracks. Some people also may have an infection with bacteria. This can make the skin break down even more.
Moccasin type infection may start with a little soreness on your foot. Then the skin on the bottom or heel of your foot can become thick and crack. In bad cases, the toenails get infected and can thicken, crumble, and even fall out. Fungal infection in toenails needs separate treatment.
Vesicular type infection usually begins with a sudden outbreak of fluid-filled blisters under the skin. The blisters are usually on the bottom of the foot. But they can appear anywhere on your foot. You also can get a bacterial infection with this type of athlete’s foot.

See pictures of toe webcamera, moccasin-typecamera, and vesicularcamera infections.
How is athlete's foot diagnosed?

Most of the time, a doctor can tell that you have athlete's foot by looking at your feet. He or she will also ask about your symptoms and any past fungal infections you may have had. If your athlete's foot looks unusual, or if treatment did not help you before, your doctor may take a skin or nail sample to test for fungi.

Not all skin problems on the foot are athlete's foot. If you think you have athlete's foot but have never had it before, it’s a good idea to have your doctor look at it.
Hanaa
عضو فعال
عضو فعال
Hanaa

Athlete's foot Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Athlete's foot   Athlete's foot Icon_minitimeالجمعة يوليو 08, 2011 6:44 am

treatment:
You can treat most cases of athlete's foot at home with over-the-counter lotion, cream, or spray. For bad cases, your doctor may give you a prescription for pills or for medicine you put on your skin. Use the medicine for as long as your doctor tells you to. This will help make sure that you get rid of the infection. You also need to keep your feet clean and dry. Fungi need wet, warm places to grow.

You can do some things so you don't get athlete's foot again. Wear shower sandals in shared areas like locker rooms, and use talcum powder to help keep your feet dry. Wear sandals or roomy shoes made of materials that allow moisture to escape.

Athlete's foot
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Foot and mouth disease virus antigen test

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى المعرفة البيطرية :: English Veterinary Forum :: General Topics-
انتقل الى: