منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة

يرجى التكرم بالدخول... اذا كنت عضوا معنا او التسجيل اذا كنت طبيبا بيطريا ولم تسجل سابقا كعضو بالمنتدى

لذا نرغب وبكل محبة في انضمامكم الى اسرة الاطباء البيطريين العراقيين
ونتشرف بزيارتكم للموقع وتسجيلكم معنا

تقبلوا خالص الشكر والتقدير

المدير العام للمنتدى
منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة

يرجى التكرم بالدخول... اذا كنت عضوا معنا او التسجيل اذا كنت طبيبا بيطريا ولم تسجل سابقا كعضو بالمنتدى

لذا نرغب وبكل محبة في انضمامكم الى اسرة الاطباء البيطريين العراقيين
ونتشرف بزيارتكم للموقع وتسجيلكم معنا

تقبلوا خالص الشكر والتقدير

المدير العام للمنتدى
منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى المعرفة البيطرية

منتدى متخصص للاطباء البيطريين..يشمل العلوم البيطرية والبحوث والدراسات والتجارب الحقليه البيطرية

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول    
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
اعلان...CAUTION
--------------------------------- تنبيه: لقد تم غلق معظم نوافذ المنتدى للزوار فعلى الجميع الدخول والتسجيل لرؤية جميع النوافذ المغلقة ........ ناسف لازعاجكم / المدير العام ********--------------------------------- CAUTION: I have been shut down most of the windows forum for visitors, everyone must register and login to see all the windows closed .......... We regret the inconvenience / General Manager
الساعة الان
بتوقيت العراق الحبيب
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili
Infarction of the spleen and liver I_vote_rcapInfarction of the spleen and liver I_voting_barInfarction of the spleen and liver I_vote_lcap 
noor2003
Infarction of the spleen and liver I_vote_rcapInfarction of the spleen and liver I_voting_barInfarction of the spleen and liver I_vote_lcap 
Jamal Albnh
ibrahem
dr.Mayce alreem
dr Mithaq
Dr. Tuhfa
د اياد عبد الكريم شكر
سارة احمد
Dr. Hanaa
المواضيع الأخيرة
» صرخة طبيب بيطري
Infarction of the spleen and liver Icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 10, 2020 10:10 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» زيارة الدكتور صلاح فاضل عباس مدير عام الشركة العامة للبيطرة الى م ب نينوى
Infarction of the spleen and liver Icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 05, 2020 12:15 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» الرجاء المساعدة
Infarction of the spleen and liver Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أكتوبر 22, 2019 10:03 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اسعار الكلاب في مصر 2019
Infarction of the spleen and liver Icon_minitimeالجمعة يونيو 21, 2019 1:01 am من طرف eslamnabil

» للمعرفه
Infarction of the spleen and liver Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 12, 2019 9:00 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اغتيال الدكتور حسن خنيفس سعيد
Infarction of the spleen and liver Icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 02, 2019 12:16 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» شهداء الطب البيطري
Infarction of the spleen and liver Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 02, 2019 8:37 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» رسالة صريحة
Infarction of the spleen and liver Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:45 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» مهنة الطبيب البيطري بين الضياع والبطالة
Infarction of the spleen and liver Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:29 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» التحري عن مرض انفلونزا الطيور / الشعبة الوبائية
Infarction of the spleen and liver Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:00 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اهم ادوية الدواجن
Infarction of the spleen and liver Icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 05, 2018 9:05 pm من طرف عادل ابراهيم زهران

» جواز سفر للكلب
Infarction of the spleen and liver Icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 10, 2017 11:15 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اهم الامراض المشتركة بين الانسان والحيوان
Infarction of the spleen and liver Icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 12, 2017 2:10 pm من طرف مصعب محمد

» تنعي المستشفى
Infarction of the spleen and liver Icon_minitimeالجمعة مارس 10, 2017 5:50 pm من طرف د.نعمان

» الشهيد د. حيدر خلف الشمري
Infarction of the spleen and liver Icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 08, 2017 5:23 pm من طرف Dr.Hussein Alawsi

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 13 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 13 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 809 بتاريخ الجمعة سبتمبر 30, 2016 9:05 am
عدد زوار المنتدى

زوار المنتدى
free counters
المساعدة برفع الملفات والصور
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية reddit      

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط المعرفة veterinaryknowledge البيطرية على موقع حفض الصفحات

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط منتدى المعرفة البيطرية على موقع حفض الصفحات

Infarction of the spleen and liver

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
وليد القيسي
طبيب بيطري متميز
طبيب بيطري متميز
وليد القيسي

الدلو عدد المساهمات : 513
نقاط : 749
السٌّمعَة : 9
تاريخ الميلاد : 14/02/1965
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/03/2010
العمر : 59

Infarction of the spleen and liver Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Infarction of the spleen and liver   Infarction of the spleen and liver Icon_minitimeالأحد مايو 30, 2010 1:00 pm

Infarction of the spleen and liver: a similar ultrasonographic pattern

by Allison Zwingenberger on March 13, 2007

Infarction of the spleen or liver is a fairly rare event. But if the blood supply is reduced, a region, or the entire organ, can become infarcted. Infarction is necrosis resulting from a reduced blood supply. The main causes of infarction of the liver and spleen are malposition (torsion) and thrombosis.
Findings in splenic torsion
A torsed spleen is usually enlarged because of congestion. The arterial blood supply continues to enter the spleen, but is unable to exit through the collapsed veins that pass through the area of torsion. The spleen usually appears hypoechoic, with a “lacy” pattern of hyperechoic strands throughout (2). Focal patterns of splenic infarction have also been reported in splenic torsion, with hypoechoic or isoechoic splenic nodules. In early cases of torsion, the echogenicity of the splenic parenchyma may be normal. In more chronic cases, or septic spleens, you may see gas as bacteria invade the compromised tissue. The mesentery is hyperechoic around the enlarged spleen, and there is often peritoneal effusion as well. You may also be able to recognize that the spleen is in an abnormal position.[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
Doppler ultrasound
Since the blood supply to the spleen is the inciting problem in splenic infarction, evaluation of the arteries and veins with color and spectral Doppler ultrasound adds valuable information. Additional findings in dogs with splenic torsion include large splenic veins, echogenic venous thrombi, no visible thrombi, and lack of Doppler signal (3). The first image shows a lacy, hypoechoic, enlarged spleen with hyperechoic surrounding mesentery and absent Doppler flow in the splenic veins. For the veins and tissue itself, you need to make sure that your Doppler scale is set somewhere between -10 and 10 or so, since at higher detection speeds you could miss low flow. Power Doppler is a useful technique for evaluating low rates of blood flow in the splenic parenchyma.
Infarction vs. thrombosis
Another pattern that I have experienced is wedge-shaped areas of “lacy”, hypoechcoic appearance. These are usually seen in dogs with infarction by thrombotic events rather than splenic torsion. A recent study (4) also described a hyperechoic triangle on either side of the splenic veins in cases of splenic torsion, that is not found in infarction due to thrombosis. Differentiating torsion from thrombosis is important for deciding on surgical or medical treatment for the animal.
Liver infarction
Similar to the spleen, liver infarction can be due to reduction of blood supply from mechanical causes (torsion, entrapment) or thrombosis. [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]Cases in the literature (5) have reported an enlarged liver lobe with hypoechoic, heterogeneous liver parenchyma and portal vessels with no blood flow and/or thrombi. Peritoneal effusion was a common finding. Liver lobe torsion can also be followed by abscessation. The second image shows a hypoerchoic liver lobe with a subtle lacy pattern and central portal vein with hyperechoic walls. This lobe is between the gall bladder (bottom of image) and a normal liver lobe (top of image). The hyperechoic striations are less apparent in the liver than in the spleen. The enlargement, lack of blood flow, peritoneal effusion and occasionally visible thrombi are other parallels. The mechanism of disease as well as the resulting ultrasonographic pathology are similar in hepatic and splenic infarction.
Findings in hepatic or splenic infarction

• enlargement
  • malposition
  • hypoechoic parenchyma with lacy pattern
  • spleen – hypoechoic or isoechoic nodules, wedge-shaped lacy areas

• hyperechoic surrounding mesentery
  • peritoneal effusion
  • +/- intraparenchymal gas
  • splenic torsion – triangular hyperechoic tissue surrounding veins
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Infarction of the spleen and liver
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة