منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة

يرجى التكرم بالدخول... اذا كنت عضوا معنا او التسجيل اذا كنت طبيبا بيطريا ولم تسجل سابقا كعضو بالمنتدى

لذا نرغب وبكل محبة في انضمامكم الى اسرة الاطباء البيطريين العراقيين
ونتشرف بزيارتكم للموقع وتسجيلكم معنا

تقبلوا خالص الشكر والتقدير

المدير العام للمنتدى
منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة

يرجى التكرم بالدخول... اذا كنت عضوا معنا او التسجيل اذا كنت طبيبا بيطريا ولم تسجل سابقا كعضو بالمنتدى

لذا نرغب وبكل محبة في انضمامكم الى اسرة الاطباء البيطريين العراقيين
ونتشرف بزيارتكم للموقع وتسجيلكم معنا

تقبلوا خالص الشكر والتقدير

المدير العام للمنتدى
منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى المعرفة البيطرية

منتدى متخصص للاطباء البيطريين..يشمل العلوم البيطرية والبحوث والدراسات والتجارب الحقليه البيطرية

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول    
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
اعلان...CAUTION
--------------------------------- تنبيه: لقد تم غلق معظم نوافذ المنتدى للزوار فعلى الجميع الدخول والتسجيل لرؤية جميع النوافذ المغلقة ........ ناسف لازعاجكم / المدير العام ********--------------------------------- CAUTION: I have been shut down most of the windows forum for visitors, everyone must register and login to see all the windows closed .......... We regret the inconvenience / General Manager
الساعة الان
بتوقيت العراق الحبيب
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili
Ultrasound and free fluid in the abdomen I_vote_rcapUltrasound and free fluid in the abdomen I_voting_barUltrasound and free fluid in the abdomen I_vote_lcap 
noor2003
Ultrasound and free fluid in the abdomen I_vote_rcapUltrasound and free fluid in the abdomen I_voting_barUltrasound and free fluid in the abdomen I_vote_lcap 
Jamal Albnh
ibrahem
dr.Mayce alreem
dr Mithaq
Dr. Tuhfa
د اياد عبد الكريم شكر
سارة احمد
Dr. Hanaa
المواضيع الأخيرة
» صرخة طبيب بيطري
Ultrasound and free fluid in the abdomen Icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 10, 2020 10:10 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» زيارة الدكتور صلاح فاضل عباس مدير عام الشركة العامة للبيطرة الى م ب نينوى
Ultrasound and free fluid in the abdomen Icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 05, 2020 12:15 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» الرجاء المساعدة
Ultrasound and free fluid in the abdomen Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أكتوبر 22, 2019 10:03 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اسعار الكلاب في مصر 2019
Ultrasound and free fluid in the abdomen Icon_minitimeالجمعة يونيو 21, 2019 1:01 am من طرف eslamnabil

» للمعرفه
Ultrasound and free fluid in the abdomen Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 12, 2019 9:00 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اغتيال الدكتور حسن خنيفس سعيد
Ultrasound and free fluid in the abdomen Icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 02, 2019 12:16 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» شهداء الطب البيطري
Ultrasound and free fluid in the abdomen Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 02, 2019 8:37 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» رسالة صريحة
Ultrasound and free fluid in the abdomen Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:45 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» مهنة الطبيب البيطري بين الضياع والبطالة
Ultrasound and free fluid in the abdomen Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:29 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» التحري عن مرض انفلونزا الطيور / الشعبة الوبائية
Ultrasound and free fluid in the abdomen Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:00 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اهم ادوية الدواجن
Ultrasound and free fluid in the abdomen Icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 05, 2018 9:05 pm من طرف عادل ابراهيم زهران

» جواز سفر للكلب
Ultrasound and free fluid in the abdomen Icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 10, 2017 11:15 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اهم الامراض المشتركة بين الانسان والحيوان
Ultrasound and free fluid in the abdomen Icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 12, 2017 2:10 pm من طرف مصعب محمد

» تنعي المستشفى
Ultrasound and free fluid in the abdomen Icon_minitimeالجمعة مارس 10, 2017 5:50 pm من طرف د.نعمان

» الشهيد د. حيدر خلف الشمري
Ultrasound and free fluid in the abdomen Icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 08, 2017 5:23 pm من طرف Dr.Hussein Alawsi

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 11 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 11 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 809 بتاريخ الجمعة سبتمبر 30, 2016 9:05 am
عدد زوار المنتدى

زوار المنتدى
free counters
المساعدة برفع الملفات والصور
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية reddit      

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط المعرفة veterinaryknowledge البيطرية على موقع حفض الصفحات

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط منتدى المعرفة البيطرية على موقع حفض الصفحات

Ultrasound and free fluid in the abdomen

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
وليد القيسي
طبيب بيطري متميز
طبيب بيطري متميز
وليد القيسي

الدلو عدد المساهمات : 513
نقاط : 749
السٌّمعَة : 9
تاريخ الميلاد : 14/02/1965
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/03/2010
العمر : 59

Ultrasound and free fluid in the abdomen Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Ultrasound and free fluid in the abdomen   Ultrasound and free fluid in the abdomen Icon_minitimeالأحد أبريل 25, 2010 5:04 pm

Free fluid in the abdomen

by Allison Zwingenberger on May 29, 2007

Ultrasound is very sensitive at picking up free fluid in the peritoneal space. Depending on the patient, free fluid may or may not be an important finding. Here are a few guidelines to help you make the diagnosis.
Small amount of anechoic fluid

You might pick up a small amount of free fluid between the liver lobes, or next to the bladder. These are areas where it is easier to see a scant effusion. It is often anechoic, and located in the cranial, caudal or dependent portion of the abdomen rather than being associated with a lesion. Young animals often have a small amount of normal fluid in the abdomen as a normal finding. In older animals, hypoproteinemia or overhydration can contribute as well. Mild systemic disease such as IBD is another possibility. If the amount of fluid is small, it’s anechoic, and there is no overt abdominal disease, it is likely a benign cause.
Moderate/marked amount of anechoic fluid

A more concerning finding is a moderate amount of anechoic fluid. Although the amount is subjective, moderate fluid levels are easy to see, and separate the liver lobes and infiltrate between the intestine and other organs. Anechoic fluid is often of low cellularity, and can be a transudate or modified transudate. Causes such as heart failure can be supported by evaluating the hepatic vein size and the history of the animal. Severe hypoproteinemia from gastrointestinal or renal disease can also cause effusion. It’s worth checking the liver and portal vein for evidence of portal hypertension, such as a nodular liver, hepatofugal blood flow in the portal vein, or extrahepatic portosystemic shunts. The history and lab findings are often helpful in narrowing down the differentials and focusing the ultrasound exam.
Moderate/marked amount of echogenic fluid

Echogenic fluid has small suspended particles that look like flecks of white and swirl with agitation or breathing. These often mean that the fluid is cellular, such as a supprurative, hemorrhagic or neoplastic effusion.s Secondary findings are very helpful in these cases. A splenic mass or hepatic mass would lead you toward diagnosing a hemorrhagic effusion, while an intestinal mass with surrounding hyperechoic mesentery and localized effusion indicates ruptured bowel. The key points are to decide if it is generalized or localized, to look for a mass (non-GI or GI), and to evaluate the mesentery. Neoplastic effusions can form from carcinomatosis, which results in a mesentery that is diffusely thickened with ill-defined hypoechoic nodules. Other primary sites leading to carcinomatosis include bladder, GI and prostate.
There are many causes of peritoneal effusion, and ultrasound is very good at detecting them. Anechoic effusions tend to be more benign, and echogenic effusions more infectious/inflammatory or malignant. If you detect effusion, look for focal change that could cause it, or for signs of more general disease. For a diagnosis, paracentesis is required. The best places to aspirate small amounts of fluid are in the cranial and caudal areas of the abdomen. I often orient the transducer parallel to the table, and search for a pocket in the dependent part of the abdomen. Take care with nearby bowel and bladder when placing the needle.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Ultrasound and free fluid in the abdomen
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Ultrasound controls part 1
» Abdominal Radiographs or Ultrasound
» Ultrasound of the adrinal glands in dog

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى المعرفة البيطرية :: English Veterinary Forum :: General Topics-
انتقل الى: