منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة

يرجى التكرم بالدخول... اذا كنت عضوا معنا او التسجيل اذا كنت طبيبا بيطريا ولم تسجل سابقا كعضو بالمنتدى

لذا نرغب وبكل محبة في انضمامكم الى اسرة الاطباء البيطريين العراقيين
ونتشرف بزيارتكم للموقع وتسجيلكم معنا

تقبلوا خالص الشكر والتقدير

المدير العام للمنتدى
منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة

يرجى التكرم بالدخول... اذا كنت عضوا معنا او التسجيل اذا كنت طبيبا بيطريا ولم تسجل سابقا كعضو بالمنتدى

لذا نرغب وبكل محبة في انضمامكم الى اسرة الاطباء البيطريين العراقيين
ونتشرف بزيارتكم للموقع وتسجيلكم معنا

تقبلوا خالص الشكر والتقدير

المدير العام للمنتدى
منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى المعرفة البيطرية

منتدى متخصص للاطباء البيطريين..يشمل العلوم البيطرية والبحوث والدراسات والتجارب الحقليه البيطرية

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول    
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
اعلان...CAUTION
--------------------------------- تنبيه: لقد تم غلق معظم نوافذ المنتدى للزوار فعلى الجميع الدخول والتسجيل لرؤية جميع النوافذ المغلقة ........ ناسف لازعاجكم / المدير العام ********--------------------------------- CAUTION: I have been shut down most of the windows forum for visitors, everyone must register and login to see all the windows closed .......... We regret the inconvenience / General Manager
الساعة الان
بتوقيت العراق الحبيب
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili
Ultrasound of arterial and venous thrombosis I_vote_rcapUltrasound of arterial and venous thrombosis I_voting_barUltrasound of arterial and venous thrombosis I_vote_lcap 
noor2003
Ultrasound of arterial and venous thrombosis I_vote_rcapUltrasound of arterial and venous thrombosis I_voting_barUltrasound of arterial and venous thrombosis I_vote_lcap 
Jamal Albnh
ibrahem
dr.Mayce alreem
dr Mithaq
Dr. Tuhfa
د اياد عبد الكريم شكر
سارة احمد
Dr. Hanaa
المواضيع الأخيرة
» صرخة طبيب بيطري
Ultrasound of arterial and venous thrombosis Icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 10, 2020 10:10 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» زيارة الدكتور صلاح فاضل عباس مدير عام الشركة العامة للبيطرة الى م ب نينوى
Ultrasound of arterial and venous thrombosis Icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 05, 2020 12:15 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» الرجاء المساعدة
Ultrasound of arterial and venous thrombosis Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أكتوبر 22, 2019 10:03 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اسعار الكلاب في مصر 2019
Ultrasound of arterial and venous thrombosis Icon_minitimeالجمعة يونيو 21, 2019 1:01 am من طرف eslamnabil

» للمعرفه
Ultrasound of arterial and venous thrombosis Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 12, 2019 9:00 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اغتيال الدكتور حسن خنيفس سعيد
Ultrasound of arterial and venous thrombosis Icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 02, 2019 12:16 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» شهداء الطب البيطري
Ultrasound of arterial and venous thrombosis Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 02, 2019 8:37 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» رسالة صريحة
Ultrasound of arterial and venous thrombosis Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:45 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» مهنة الطبيب البيطري بين الضياع والبطالة
Ultrasound of arterial and venous thrombosis Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:29 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» التحري عن مرض انفلونزا الطيور / الشعبة الوبائية
Ultrasound of arterial and venous thrombosis Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:00 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اهم ادوية الدواجن
Ultrasound of arterial and venous thrombosis Icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 05, 2018 9:05 pm من طرف عادل ابراهيم زهران

» جواز سفر للكلب
Ultrasound of arterial and venous thrombosis Icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 10, 2017 11:15 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اهم الامراض المشتركة بين الانسان والحيوان
Ultrasound of arterial and venous thrombosis Icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 12, 2017 2:10 pm من طرف مصعب محمد

» تنعي المستشفى
Ultrasound of arterial and venous thrombosis Icon_minitimeالجمعة مارس 10, 2017 5:50 pm من طرف د.نعمان

» الشهيد د. حيدر خلف الشمري
Ultrasound of arterial and venous thrombosis Icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 08, 2017 5:23 pm من طرف Dr.Hussein Alawsi

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 7 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 7 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 809 بتاريخ الجمعة سبتمبر 30, 2016 9:05 am
عدد زوار المنتدى

زوار المنتدى
free counters
المساعدة برفع الملفات والصور
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية reddit      

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط المعرفة veterinaryknowledge البيطرية على موقع حفض الصفحات

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط منتدى المعرفة البيطرية على موقع حفض الصفحات

Ultrasound of arterial and venous thrombosis

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
وليد القيسي
طبيب بيطري متميز
طبيب بيطري متميز
وليد القيسي

الدلو عدد المساهمات : 513
نقاط : 749
السٌّمعَة : 9
تاريخ الميلاد : 14/02/1965
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/03/2010
العمر : 59

Ultrasound of arterial and venous thrombosis Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Ultrasound of arterial and venous thrombosis   Ultrasound of arterial and venous thrombosis Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أبريل 20, 2010 4:35 pm

by Allison Zwingenberger on October 23, 2007

Thrombosis is a complication of many diseases in veterinary medicine. Heart disease, protein losing nephropathy and steroid therapy or hyperadrenocorticism can all predispose an animal to arterial or venous thrombi. Many of the systemic vessels involved are located in the abdomen and visible on abdominal ultrasound. We can identify thrombosis during an acute episode or as an incidental finding. Here are some of the features you might see.
Appearance of the thrombus

In the acute phase, thrombi in the arterial or venous systems are typically anechoic. These can be caused by migration of a fragment of thrombus from the left atrium to the terminal aorta (such as cats with cardiomyopathy), or a portal vein thrombus that causes portal hypertension and ascites. Acutely formed thrombi are anechoic. You may see some faint echogenicity within the vessel, but these are usually diagnosed using Doppler ultrasound. The color flows around the filling defect in the vessel.
After several days, the thrombus organizes into a visible structure. It is usually intermediate in echogenicity, and can partially or completely fill the vessel (image 2). An older thrombus may contract so that there is flow around it (image 3).
Location of the thrombus

The location of the thrombus determines whether it causes clinical signs. Arterial thrombi, such as in the aorta, can occlude blood flow to distal structures. Ischemia of the hind limbs is a common complication of aortic thrombosis as the thrombus can occlude or extend down the iliac arteries. An aortic thrombus can also occlude the renal arteries causing renal ischemia. The thrombus in image 1 (*) is very close to the renal artery (R) but not occluding it. Portal vein thrombosis is also usually clinical because of the ascites that forms from portal hypertension. Thrombi in the splenic veins are very common, and don’t usually cause any symptoms. These can be an incidental finding (Image 2 and 3), such as in this dog with lymphoma who had been treated with prednisone.
Tumor thrombus

Tumors can also cause physical obstruction of a vessel, usually in the caudal vena cava. Any tumor with a tributary joining the cvc can infiltrate the vessel and reach the systemic venous circulation. The most common tumor that invades the caudal vena cava is an adrenal tumor (image 4), with pheochromocytomas having a predisposition. The tumor thrombus starts by traveling down the phrenicoabdominal vein that runs across the mid-portion of the gland, then reaches the caudal vena cava. Renal tumors can follow a similar pattern and invade down the renal vein.
How to evaluate thrombosis:

• Use color Doppler to look for acute thrombi
  • Evaluate the extent and location of visible thrombi
  • Check for peripheral flow with color Doppler
  • Look for evidence of neoplasia in the region

• Check for sequelae of thrombosis such as ischemia of distal structures or ascites

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili
المدير العام ...Director-General of the site
المدير العام ...Director-General of the site
Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

الحمل عدد المساهمات : 4344
نقاط : 5752
السٌّمعَة : 84
تاريخ الميلاد : 13/04/1962
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/08/2009
العمر : 62

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Ultrasound of arterial and venous thrombosis   Ultrasound of arterial and venous thrombosis Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أبريل 20, 2010 5:38 pm

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

الدكتور وليد المحترم

تحية طيبة لك وللعائلة الكريمة ..اتمنى ان تكونوا بالف خير
مساهماتك اكثر من رائعة ...ونتشوق كثيرا للمزيد منه
لقد وضعت الصور بحجم اكبر للايضاح ..اشكرك اخي على جهدك الكبير
تقبل تحياتي
اخوكم
د.مهند الوائلي
وليد القيسي
طبيب بيطري متميز
طبيب بيطري متميز
وليد القيسي

الدلو عدد المساهمات : 513
نقاط : 749
السٌّمعَة : 9
تاريخ الميلاد : 14/02/1965
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/03/2010
العمر : 59

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Ultrasound of arterial and venous thrombosis   Ultrasound of arterial and venous thrombosis Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أبريل 21, 2010 7:31 pm

السلام عليكم
اخي العزيز تحيه طيبه لك وللعائله الكريمه
الحمد لله نحن بخير والحمد لله
اتمنى ان تكون المواضيع التي انقلها الى المنتدى ان تكون عامل جذب لكل الزملاء و الزميلات الراغبين بتطوير تاهيلهم العلمي فيما يخص طرق التشخيص الحديته رغم علمي ان مثل هذه الوسائل التشخيصيه صعب توفرها في مجال الطب البيطري في العراق في هذه الظروف
اشكر لك روعة اخلاقك
تحياتي

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Hyperechoic fat on abdominal ultrasound – what does it mean
» Ultrasound controls part 1
» Abdominal Radiographs or Ultrasound

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى