منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة

يرجى التكرم بالدخول... اذا كنت عضوا معنا او التسجيل اذا كنت طبيبا بيطريا ولم تسجل سابقا كعضو بالمنتدى

لذا نرغب وبكل محبة في انضمامكم الى اسرة الاطباء البيطريين العراقيين
ونتشرف بزيارتكم للموقع وتسجيلكم معنا

تقبلوا خالص الشكر والتقدير

المدير العام للمنتدى
منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة

يرجى التكرم بالدخول... اذا كنت عضوا معنا او التسجيل اذا كنت طبيبا بيطريا ولم تسجل سابقا كعضو بالمنتدى

لذا نرغب وبكل محبة في انضمامكم الى اسرة الاطباء البيطريين العراقيين
ونتشرف بزيارتكم للموقع وتسجيلكم معنا

تقبلوا خالص الشكر والتقدير

المدير العام للمنتدى
منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى المعرفة البيطرية

منتدى متخصص للاطباء البيطريين..يشمل العلوم البيطرية والبحوث والدراسات والتجارب الحقليه البيطرية

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول    
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
اعلان...CAUTION
--------------------------------- تنبيه: لقد تم غلق معظم نوافذ المنتدى للزوار فعلى الجميع الدخول والتسجيل لرؤية جميع النوافذ المغلقة ........ ناسف لازعاجكم / المدير العام ********--------------------------------- CAUTION: I have been shut down most of the windows forum for visitors, everyone must register and login to see all the windows closed .......... We regret the inconvenience / General Manager
الساعة الان
بتوقيت العراق الحبيب
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili
what do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean I_vote_rcapwhat do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean I_voting_barwhat do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean I_vote_lcap 
noor2003
what do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean I_vote_rcapwhat do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean I_voting_barwhat do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean I_vote_lcap 
Jamal Albnh
ibrahem
dr.Mayce alreem
dr Mithaq
Dr. Tuhfa
د اياد عبد الكريم شكر
سارة احمد
Dr. Hanaa
المواضيع الأخيرة
» صرخة طبيب بيطري
what do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean Icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 10, 2020 10:10 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» زيارة الدكتور صلاح فاضل عباس مدير عام الشركة العامة للبيطرة الى م ب نينوى
what do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean Icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 05, 2020 12:15 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» الرجاء المساعدة
what do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أكتوبر 22, 2019 10:03 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اسعار الكلاب في مصر 2019
what do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean Icon_minitimeالجمعة يونيو 21, 2019 1:01 am من طرف eslamnabil

» للمعرفه
what do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 12, 2019 9:00 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اغتيال الدكتور حسن خنيفس سعيد
what do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean Icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 02, 2019 12:16 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» شهداء الطب البيطري
what do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 02, 2019 8:37 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» رسالة صريحة
what do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:45 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» مهنة الطبيب البيطري بين الضياع والبطالة
what do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:29 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» التحري عن مرض انفلونزا الطيور / الشعبة الوبائية
what do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:00 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اهم ادوية الدواجن
what do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean Icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 05, 2018 9:05 pm من طرف عادل ابراهيم زهران

» جواز سفر للكلب
what do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean Icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 10, 2017 11:15 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اهم الامراض المشتركة بين الانسان والحيوان
what do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean Icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 12, 2017 2:10 pm من طرف مصعب محمد

» تنعي المستشفى
what do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean Icon_minitimeالجمعة مارس 10, 2017 5:50 pm من طرف د.نعمان

» الشهيد د. حيدر خلف الشمري
what do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean Icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 08, 2017 5:23 pm من طرف Dr.Hussein Alawsi

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 6 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 6 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 809 بتاريخ الجمعة سبتمبر 30, 2016 9:05 am
عدد زوار المنتدى

زوار المنتدى
free counters
المساعدة برفع الملفات والصور
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية reddit      

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط المعرفة veterinaryknowledge البيطرية على موقع حفض الصفحات

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط منتدى المعرفة البيطرية على موقع حفض الصفحات

what do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
وليد القيسي
طبيب بيطري متميز
طبيب بيطري متميز
وليد القيسي

الدلو عدد المساهمات : 513
نقاط : 749
السٌّمعَة : 9
تاريخ الميلاد : 14/02/1965
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/03/2010
العمر : 59

what do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: what do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean   what do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean Icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 19, 2010 7:04 pm

?What do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean

by Allison Zwingenberger on April 10, 2007

The language of ultrasound

The language of ultrasound is made up of descriptive words to try to form a picture in the reader’s mind. Ultrasound waves are formed in the transducer (the instrument the radiologist applies to the body), and reflect from tissue interfaces that they pass through back to the same transducer. So at every change in tissue type (eg. fat to kidney), some echoes pass through the interface and some are reflected. The reflected ultrasound waves form the image that we see on the screen.
Echogenicity

Because we are dealing with ultrasound waves, the descriptive terms are based in “echogenicity”, or the way the ultrasound wave is reflected back to the transducer. Each tissue type, such as liver, spleen or kidney, has a particular echogenicity in its normal state. In diseased states, the echogenicity of an organ can be altered, either more echogenic (hyperechoic) or less echogenic (hypoechoic) than usual. These observations can help the radiologist to categorize the type of disease process involved.
Echogenicity can be used to describe the tissue in relation to another tissue, or as compared to its normal state. For example, the mnemonic used to teach relative echogenicities is “my cat loves sunny places”. Taking the first letter from each word, the tissues go from hypoechoic to hyperechoic relative to each other. The renal medulla (inner portion of the kidney) is normally more hypoechoic than the renal cortex (outer portion of the kidney), which in turn is more hypoechoic than the liver, spleen and prostate. Echogenicity is not something that can be measured like ounces or centimeters, so using relative terms makes sense. In the image, the medulla of the kidney (*) is darker, or hypoechoic to the cortex of the kidney (^). The spleen (#) is hyperechoic to both of these tissues.[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
Echogenicity can also be used to mean “different than the normal echogenicity”. We usually try to compare a tissue to another normal tissue on the ultrasound screen, but it’s not always possible. The radiologist has a mental library of many images of normal tissue echogenicity, and will use that to compare the tissue on the screen as well.
?What does it mean

What does this mean for the animal being imaged? Ultrasound can give us very good information about problems within organs like the liver or spleen, such as picking up nodules (less than 4 cm diameter) or masses (greater than 4 cm diameter). It can also detect generalized changes in echogenicity of an organ.
For example, an enlarged, hyperechoic liver is brighter than the spleen. This can be caused by steroid administration, diabetes, or several other diseases. If there are nodules or masses that are hypoechoic to normal liver, hyperechoic, or mixed, we know that there are focal lesions but not what they are. The description helps a reader to “see” the lesion, but may not be specific to a particular disease. A hypoechoic lesion could be benign liver hyperplasia, which is very common in older dogs, or a cancerous nodule. Certain patterns, such as a “target” lesion, are more associated with cancer. If the diagnosis is unclear after ultrasound, a fine needle aspirate or biopsy might be recommended to determine what the nodule is.
Normal relationships in echogenicity of organs means that there is no apparent problem. If there are no nodules or masses, and the echogenicity of the organ is normal, we are more confident that there is no disease present. Ultrasound does have limitations in detecting disease; especially in the liver, spleen and kidneys, it may not detect subtle changes.
The take-home message

If your animal has an ultrasound examination, changes in echogenicity can help to pinpoint the organs that are affected. The pattern of change can suggest a range of problems, and is often not specific. Your radiologist and veterinarian will consult and determine the next step in diagnosing your animal’s illness. That may include blood tests, a fine needle aspirate or biopsy, or other diagnostic tests. Ultrasound is a very good tool to direct the diagnostic pathway.
Ultrasound terms:

• Hyperechoic – more echogenic (brighter) than normal
  • Hypoechoic – less echogenic (darker) than normal
  • Isoechoic – the same echogenicity as another tissue
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
noor2003
طبيب بيطري عراقي
طبيب بيطري عراقي
noor2003

السرطان عدد المساهمات : 2011
نقاط : 2437
السٌّمعَة : 10
تاريخ الميلاد : 01/07/1971
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/01/2010
العمر : 52
الموقع : يد اليأس والندم والمحبة,تلوّح في البعيد ,نحو جزر مستحيلة ,ومدائن، لم يبق من أرومتها غير طعم الغياب ,تمنحني مساءاتها الثقيلة ووجوهها ,وتمنحني قهوة الصباح.

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: what do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean   what do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean Icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 19, 2010 7:10 pm

وسيلة تشخيص مهمه وعصريه في امراض الحيوانات الصغيره
تحياتي لك اخي الكريم
من زمان ماشايفينك اخويه الورد
ولو اني اصلا مااتواجد بس بالماسبات
تحياتي الك
http://يارب .... لو جدت على عبدك بالرقاد لانه يذكره السهر بانه ا
وليد القيسي
طبيب بيطري متميز
طبيب بيطري متميز
وليد القيسي

الدلو عدد المساهمات : 513
نقاط : 749
السٌّمعَة : 9
تاريخ الميلاد : 14/02/1965
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/03/2010
العمر : 59

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: what do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean   what do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أبريل 20, 2010 1:39 pm

اخي العزيز د عيسى
وينك عزيزي عاش من سمع صوتك
والله اني تقريبا يوميا ادخل المنتدى حتى احيانا انسى اسجل خروج من المنتدى
بس تعرف احيانا نوقف اني واخويه د جمال براس الدربونه فيمكن منشوفك ههههههه
تحياتي اخي العزيز

what do hyperechoic and hypoechoic mean
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Hyperechoic fat on abdominal ultrasound – what does it mean