منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة

يرجى التكرم بالدخول... اذا كنت عضوا معنا او التسجيل اذا كنت طبيبا بيطريا ولم تسجل سابقا كعضو بالمنتدى

لذا نرغب وبكل محبة في انضمامكم الى اسرة الاطباء البيطريين العراقيين
ونتشرف بزيارتكم للموقع وتسجيلكم معنا

تقبلوا خالص الشكر والتقدير

المدير العام للمنتدى
منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة

يرجى التكرم بالدخول... اذا كنت عضوا معنا او التسجيل اذا كنت طبيبا بيطريا ولم تسجل سابقا كعضو بالمنتدى

لذا نرغب وبكل محبة في انضمامكم الى اسرة الاطباء البيطريين العراقيين
ونتشرف بزيارتكم للموقع وتسجيلكم معنا

تقبلوا خالص الشكر والتقدير

المدير العام للمنتدى
منتدى المعرفة البيطرية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى المعرفة البيطرية

منتدى متخصص للاطباء البيطريين..يشمل العلوم البيطرية والبحوث والدراسات والتجارب الحقليه البيطرية

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول    
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
اعلان...CAUTION
--------------------------------- تنبيه: لقد تم غلق معظم نوافذ المنتدى للزوار فعلى الجميع الدخول والتسجيل لرؤية جميع النوافذ المغلقة ........ ناسف لازعاجكم / المدير العام ********--------------------------------- CAUTION: I have been shut down most of the windows forum for visitors, everyone must register and login to see all the windows closed .......... We regret the inconvenience / General Manager
الساعة الان
بتوقيت العراق الحبيب
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili
Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology I_vote_rcapQ/A in Veterinary Cardiology I_voting_barQ/A in Veterinary Cardiology I_vote_lcap 
noor2003
Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology I_vote_rcapQ/A in Veterinary Cardiology I_voting_barQ/A in Veterinary Cardiology I_vote_lcap 
Jamal Albnh
ibrahem
dr.Mayce alreem
dr Mithaq
Dr. Tuhfa
د اياد عبد الكريم شكر
سارة احمد
Dr. Hanaa
المواضيع الأخيرة
» صرخة طبيب بيطري
Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology Icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 10, 2020 10:10 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» زيارة الدكتور صلاح فاضل عباس مدير عام الشركة العامة للبيطرة الى م ب نينوى
Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology Icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 05, 2020 12:15 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» الرجاء المساعدة
Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أكتوبر 22, 2019 10:03 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اسعار الكلاب في مصر 2019
Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology Icon_minitimeالجمعة يونيو 21, 2019 1:01 am من طرف eslamnabil

» للمعرفه
Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 12, 2019 9:00 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اغتيال الدكتور حسن خنيفس سعيد
Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology Icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 02, 2019 12:16 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» شهداء الطب البيطري
Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 02, 2019 8:37 am من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» رسالة صريحة
Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:45 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» مهنة الطبيب البيطري بين الضياع والبطالة
Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:29 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» التحري عن مرض انفلونزا الطيور / الشعبة الوبائية
Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2018 11:00 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اهم ادوية الدواجن
Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology Icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 05, 2018 9:05 pm من طرف عادل ابراهيم زهران

» جواز سفر للكلب
Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology Icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 10, 2017 11:15 pm من طرف Dr. Mohannad Al-Waili

» اهم الامراض المشتركة بين الانسان والحيوان
Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology Icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 12, 2017 2:10 pm من طرف مصعب محمد

» تنعي المستشفى
Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology Icon_minitimeالجمعة مارس 10, 2017 5:50 pm من طرف د.نعمان

» الشهيد د. حيدر خلف الشمري
Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology Icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 08, 2017 5:23 pm من طرف Dr.Hussein Alawsi

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 6 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 6 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 809 بتاريخ الجمعة سبتمبر 30, 2016 9:05 am
عدد زوار المنتدى

زوار المنتدى
free counters
المساعدة برفع الملفات والصور
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية reddit      

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط المعرفة veterinaryknowledge البيطرية على موقع حفض الصفحات

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط منتدى المعرفة البيطرية على موقع حفض الصفحات

Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
noor2003
طبيب بيطري عراقي
طبيب بيطري عراقي
noor2003

السرطان عدد المساهمات : 2011
نقاط : 2437
السٌّمعَة : 10
تاريخ الميلاد : 01/07/1971
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/01/2010
العمر : 52
الموقع : يد اليأس والندم والمحبة,تلوّح في البعيد ,نحو جزر مستحيلة ,ومدائن، لم يبق من أرومتها غير طعم الغياب ,تمنحني مساءاتها الثقيلة ووجوهها ,وتمنحني قهوة الصباح.

Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology   Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology Icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 01, 2010 8:08 pm

اهنا راح احاول كل فتره اكمل الموضوع
كل مايخص علم القلب والاوعيه الدمويه تشريحيا فسلجيا وامراضيا

راح اقدمه على شكل سؤال وجوابه حتى يكون الموضوع عباره عن طرح علمي ومسلي ولايصيبكم بالاحباط والملل

Structure and Function

1 Anatomy of the cardiovascular system
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة] a. The heart: 4 chambers and 4 sets of valves

• 2 Atria
  • 2 Ventricles
  • 2 AV valves
  • 2 Semilunar valves

b. The systemic circulatory system

• Arteries
  • Arterioles

c. The pulmonary circulatory system

• Veins
  • Venules

2 What is the role of the cardiovascular system?
Via a series of conduits, arteries and capillary beds, to provide nutrients to all organs and via a series of capillary beds and veins to provide a means to remove the effluents of metabolism from these same organs.

3 What is the role of the heart?
As a muscular pump the heart is required to eject into the circulatory system a volume of blood appropriate for the metabolic activity of the organs.

4 What is the role of the systemic arterial system?
a. Of the large arteriesParticularly the aorta, these vessels have two functions:

• They serve as conducting vessels - transfer blood to the periphery
  • The elastic properties of the vessel wall promote flow through the periphery during diastole as well as systole

b. Of the small arteriesThese are the resistance vessels:

• Relative to the size of the lumen of these vessels, they possess an abundant amount of smooth muscle
  • They control the steady delivery of blood to the capillary beds
  • They control blood pressure via the degree of contraction of their smooth muscle in the vessel wall

5 What is the role of the systemic venous system?
The veins are responsible for the return of blood to the heart. The veins hold 70% of the blood volume. Contraction of the smooth muscle in the venous circulation increases blood return to the heart. Venodilation reduces the return of blood to the heart.

6 What is the role of the pulmonary arterial system?
The pulmonary arterial system receives the output from the right heart, deoxygenated blood, and delivers it to the lungs for carbon dioxide removal and oxygen loading of blood.

7 What is the role of the pulmonary venous system?
The pulmonary venous tree returns the oxygenated blood to the left heart for propulsion to the rest of the body.

8 How is the function of the pulmonary arterial tree different from the systemic arterial tree?
The pulmonary arteries, unlike the other arteries of the body, carry deoxygenated blood. The pulmonary veins, unlike the other veins of the body, carry oxygenated blood. The pulmonary arteries respond to hypoxia with contraction. The systemic arteries respond to hypoxia with vasodilation.

9 How does the anatomy of the pulmonary arterial tree differ from the systemic arterial tree such that it supports the difference in function between the two systems?
The right ventricle ejects the same volume of blood that the left ventricle ejects. The pulmonary arterial system is a low-pressure system, unlike the high pressures encountered in the systemic arterial system. The pulmonary arterial walls contain less smooth muscle than the systemic arteries. The reduced amount of tone that can be generated in the pulmonary arterial system is responsible for the lower pressures in the pulmonary arterial system. This arterial tone is also known as arterial resistance. Hence the pulmonary arterial resistance is much less than the systemic arterial resistance.

10 What is the role of the capillary beds?
The capillary beds are the site of diffusion of gases, nutrients, and waste products within each organ.

11 What is the role of Starling forces?
Starling forces are the "forces" that are involved with the movement of fluid across the permeable membranes of the capillary beds. Within the capillary, the capillary hydrostatic pressure "forces" fluid out of the capillary and into the interstitium; the interstitial hydrostatic pressure "forces" fluid to leave the interstitium and enter the capillary; the capillary plasma colloid osmotic pressure (also called plasma oncotic pressure) "draws" fluid into the capillary; and the interstitial fluid colloid osmotic pressure (also called oncotic pressure) "draws" fluid into the interstitium. The net movement of fluid across the capillary membrane is affected by both the magnitude of the imbalance between the hydrostatic and osmotic forces and the permeability of the capillary membrane to water. Kf is known as the permeability coefficient.
Thus the net movement of water across the capillary membrane can be expressed via the equation: Kf[(HPc-HPif)-(COPc-COPif)].
  • HPc = Hydrostatic pressure in the capillary
  • HPif = Hydrostatic pressure of the interstitial fluid
  • COPc = Colloidal osmotic pressure of the capillary plasma
    COPif = Colloidal osmotic pressure of the interstitial fluid

12 What are the functions of the components of the heart?

a. Pericardium: Limits cardiac distention with cardiac filling. This effect is greatest on the thin walled chambers such as the atria and the right ventricle.
    b. Right Atrium: It serves as a storage reservoir for blood returning to the heart via the cranial and caudal vena cavas.
    c. Right Ventricle: It must receive all the blood presented to it via the right atrium and expel this blood to the lungs for gas exchange. Since the pulmonary arterial tree is a rather low-pressure system (as compared to the systemic arteries), the right ventricle develops into a rather thin walled chamber (as compared to the left ventricle).
    d. Left Atrium: It serves as a storage reservoir for blood returning from the pulmonary veins.
    e. Left Ventricle: It must receive all the blood presented to it via the left atrium and expel this blood through the systemic arterial tree to the organs of the body. Since the systemic arterial tree is a rather high-pressure system (as compared to the pulmonary arteries), the left ventricle develops into a rather thick walled chamber (as compared to the right ventricle).
    f. The A-V valves: They function to promote the flow of blood (unidirectional flow only) from the atria to the ventricles during diastole. Flow occurs across these valves when the pressure in the ventricles falls below that of the atria. Flow across the A-V valves is characterized by three phases: rapid filling phase at the onset of diastole (responsible for most of the filling of the ventricle), diastasis (minimal flow occurs at this time), and atrial contraction at the end of diastole.
    g. Semilunar valves: They function to promote the flow of blood from the ventricles into the arterial trees during systole. Flow occurs across these valves when the pressure in the ventricles exceeds that present in the arterial tree. Flow across these valves is uni-modal (unlike the bimodal nature of flow across the AV valves).

13 What components of the cardiovascular system could be responsible for cardiovascular disease - or - where within the cardiovascular system could malfunction occur?
    Disease/malfunction can occur due to abnormalities within the heart:
  • Obstruction at any valve
  • Insufficiency of any valve
  • Failure of the atria to receive blood
  • Failure of the atria to push blood (contract)
  • Failure of the ventricles to receive blood
  • Failure of the ventricles to expel blood
  • Failure of the arterial tree to maintain pressure
  • Failure of the arterial tree to lower pressure
    Failure of the pericardium to expand with ventricular filling

• الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
    http://يارب .... لو جدت على عبدك بالرقاد لانه يذكره السهر بانه ا
    Dr. aziz malaalh
    طبيب بيطري متميز
    طبيب بيطري متميز

عدد المساهمات : 602
    نقاط : 799
    السٌّمعَة : 5
    تاريخ التسجيل : 22/08/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology   Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology Icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 01, 2010 8:16 pm

شكرا دكتور عيسى ...بحق أنه جهد مميز بارك الله فيك ووفقك بالدنيا والأخره
    الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
    noor2003
    طبيب بيطري عراقي
    طبيب بيطري عراقي
    noor2003

الموقع : يد اليأس والندم والمحبة,تلوّح في البعيد ,نحو جزر مستحيلة ,ومدائن، لم يبق من أرومتها غير طعم الغياب ,تمنحني مساءاتها الثقيلة ووجوهها ,وتمنحني قهوة الصباح.

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology   Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 02, 2010 12:28 pm

شكرا دكتور عزيز
    اسعدني مرورك

تحياتي لشخصك الكريم
    noor2003
    طبيب بيطري عراقي
    طبيب بيطري عراقي
    noor2003

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology   Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 02, 2010 12:30 pm

Edema Formation

14 What is edema?
    Edema is excessive fluid accumulation in interstitial spaces.

15 Where does edema develop?
    Edema can develop in any organ or collect as free fluid in body cavities (such as ascites, pleural effusion, pericardial effusion)

16 What factors promote the development of edema?
    Edema occurs because of either:

• Excessive fluid filtration out of capillaries, which can be due to either:

• Elevated hydrostatic pressure usually due to heart failure (see Starlings Forces) or over-hydration
    • Reduced plasma colloid osmotic pressure (hypoproteinemia) which itself can be due to:

• Excessive protein loss from the kidneys or bowel
      • Reduced production from the liver

• Increased capillary membrane permeability

Lymphatic obstruction

Lymphatics

17 What is the role of the lymphatic system?
    To prevent the accumulation of excessive interstitial fluid especially in the lung. In the absence of lymphatic obstruction lymph flow can increase 20 to 50 times to remove excess fluid accumulation.
    Lymph fluid is carried into the thorax and enters the subclavian veins to flow into the cranial vena cava and right atrium.
    These vessels continuously remove interstitial fluid and prevent its excessive accumulation.

18 How is lymph formed?
    It forms as a result of Starling Forces that promote a net efflux of fluid from the vascular compartment into the interstitial spaces. Plasma protein is also deposited into the interstitial spaces by pinocytosis. This fluid and protein accumulation is removed continuously by lymphatics.

19 What factors promote the flux of fluid?
    Into the lymphatic vessels

• Excessive production of interstitial fluid
    Out of the lymphatic vessels

• Excessive hydrostatic pressure in the right side of the heart

• Overwhelmed lymphatic flow
    Lymphatic obstruction

dr.Mayce alreem
    طبيبة بيطرية عراقية
    طبيبة بيطرية عراقية
    dr.Mayce alreem

القوس عدد المساهمات : 1624
    نقاط : 2120
    السٌّمعَة : 11
    تاريخ الميلاد : 10/12/1988
    تاريخ التسجيل : 10/01/2010
    العمر : 35
    الموقع : -الغربة ليست محطة.. إنها قاطرة أركبها حتى الوصول الأخير، قصاص الغربة، يكمن في كونها تنقص منك ما جئت تأخذ منها. بلد كلما احتضنك، ازداد الصقيع في داخلك. لأنها في كل ما تعطيك تعيدك إلى حرمانك الأول. ولذا تذهب نحو الغربة لتكتشف شيئاً... فتنكشف باغترابك.

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology   Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 02, 2010 12:41 pm

It's very nice….thank doctor

With my regards

White Antelope
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000873774996
    noor2003
    طبيب بيطري عراقي
    طبيب بيطري عراقي
    noor2003

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology   Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 02, 2010 1:20 pm

Thankyou verymuch Mayoussa
    Admin
    General Manager
    General Manager
    Admin

عدد المساهمات : 313
    نقاط : 455
    السٌّمعَة : 7
    تاريخ التسجيل : 01/08/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology   Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 02, 2010 1:57 pm

الدكتور عيسى الغالي ..مشكور وممنون لجهدك الابي بدعم المنتدى ورفده بالمواضيع القيمة والمساهمات الجميله التي لها نكهة خاصة .. نكهة عطرة كعطر الجوري (وهو ورد احمر كبير له رائحة متميزة )ونكهة الرازقي(وردة بيضاء صغيرة) التي تفوح رائحتها وخصوصا ليلا

نتمنى لك دوام السعادة والتوفيق
    ارجوا ان تقبل مروري
    ا
    https://veterinaryknowledge.mam9.com
    noor2003
    طبيب بيطري عراقي
    طبيب بيطري عراقي
    noor2003

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology   Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology Icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 03, 2010 4:15 pm

21 What are the transcapillary exchange mechanisms?
    What is diffusion?

• The movement of solutes occurs down a concentration gradient utilizing micropores or clefts between adjacent endothelial cells in the capillary wall
    What is pinocytosis?

• It is the main route for the flow of plasma proteins into the interstitium since capillary pores are too small to allow their passage. Pinocytosis involves the invagination of the capillary endothelial cell membrane to form an intracellular vesicle that contains plasma including plasma proteins. These vesicles cross the capillary endothelial cell from the blood stream side to the interstitial fluid side. The vesicles fuse with the outer membrane of the capillary endothelial cells and discharge their contents into the interstitial space.
    What is ultrafiltration?
    Involves the movement of fluid as determined and discussed previously under the influence of Starling Forces.

22 Identify the components of the microcirculation

• The small arteriole
  • The capillary
  • The venule
    The microcirculation is the site of gas, nutrient and metabolite exchange

Vascular Control

23 What are the factors that control BP?
    Hemodynamic factors:

• BP = CO x Arterial resistance
  • Recall factors that affect CO (HR and SV)
    Factors that affect peripheral arterial resistance

24 What affects organ flow?
    Blood flow = perfusion pressure / vascular resistance
    Perfusion pressure = mean arterial pressure - mean venous pressure

25 What factors affect peripheral vascular resistance (also called total peripheral resistance or systemic vascular resistance)?
    Autoregulatory factors (local mechanisms): due to local mechanisms within the tissue. These intrinsic mechanisms predominate over the extrinsic mechanisms for control of blood flow to critical organs (heart, brain, and working skeletal muscle)

• Myogenic response: The form of auto-regulation in circumstances characterized by changes in blood pressure without changes in blood flow. This is well recognized in the brain, heart, and working skeletal muscle. Blood flow is altered in response to perfusion pressure in the absence of a change in metabolic rate. The resultant effect of the change in blood flow on metabolites changes arteriolar resistance to normalize blood flow in spite of an altered perfusion pressure.
  • Metabolic response: The increase in tissue blood flow in response to increased metabolic rate is called active hyperemia.

• Increased metabolic rate causes increased tissue metabolites (especially CO2, adenosine, lactic acid, and K) and decreased O2
    • Increased metabolism causes local arteriole vasodilation with increased blood flow to the tissue
    • As the increased blood flow removes these metabolic products the stimuli for increased flow is removed so a reduction in blood flow back to resting state occurs.
    • Another form of metabolic response to tissue perfusion is known as reactive hyperemia, which refers to a temporary increase in blood flow to tissue after a period of restricted flow to this tissue. This occurs due to the accumulation of metabolites as described for active hyperemia.

Extrinsic control factors (nerves/hormones): these mechanisms predominate over the intrinsic mechanism to control blood flow to non-critical organs such as the kidneys, skin, splanchnic, and resting skeletal muscles.
  • Factors promoting vasoconstriction

• Sympathetic stimulation:Alpha1 and alpha2 adrenergic stimulation
    • Angiotensin II receptor stimulation
    • Endothelin receptor stimulation
    • Arginine vasopressin stimulation

• Factors promoting vasodilation

• Parasympathetic stimulation (vagal): Muscarinic (M3) receptors cause vasodilation via NO
    • Sympathetic stimulation:

• Beta2 stimulation: causes vasodilation of skeletal muscle arterioles

• Natriuretic peptides
    • Adenosine
    • Prostacyclin
    • Endothelium derived relaxin factor
    • Bradykinin

26 What is the role of Baroreceptors (carotid/aortic arch) in BP control?
    Baroreceptors are stretch receptors in the carotid sinus and aortic arch that maintain BP within a normal range and respond to changes in BP to normalize it.

• Increase in BP results in an inhibition of the sympathetic outflow from the vasomotor center and increase in vagal tone causing vasodilation as well as a decrease in HR and contractility, which reduce BP
    A reduction in BP has the opposite effects.

27 Role of atrial volume receptors:
    Cardiopulmonary (stretch) receptors: These receptors located in the left atrium, right atrium, pulmonary arteries, and ventricular endocardium, are activated by increased volume. They send signals to the brain to inhibit sympathetic outflow and increase vagal activity to reduce arterial vasomotor tone and decrease BP.
    The converse is also true.

28 What is syncope?
    Syncope refers to a sudden and transient loss of consciousness due to the temporary loss of cerebral perfusion. The metabolism of the brain, unlike other organs, is exclusively dependent on perfusion. In contrast to skeletal muscle, for example, storage of high-energy phosphate in the brain is limited, and energy supply depends largely on the oxidation of glucose extracted from the blood. Thus, cessation of cerebral blood flow causes a loss of consciousness within about 10 seconds.

29 What are the causes of syncope?

• Sudden changes in heart rate: bradycardia, tachycardia
  • Obstruction to blood flow: aortic stenosis, pulmonic stenosis, mitral stenosis, tricuspid stenosis, pulmonary artery hypertension, pulmonary artery embolism, obstructive HCM, cardiac tamponade with pericardial effusion
  • Right to left shunting: Tetralogy of Fallot, Eisenmenger's Syndrome
  • Reduced preload: dehydration, hemorrhage, hypotensive drugs, cardiac tamponade
    Vascular or neurogenic dysfunction: carotid sinus hypersensitivity (vasovagal), post-micturition, post-tussive

Q/A in Veterinary Cardiology
    الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
    صفحة 1 من اصل 1
     مواضيع مماثلة
    -
    » What is a veterinary radiologist
    » The History of Veterinary Medicine
    » Links to veterinary journals

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
    منتدى المعرفة البيطرية :: منتدى الطب البيطري العام General Veterinary Medicine forum :: اسئلة واجوبة..FAQs-
    انتقل الى: